Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Best Ever Banana Bread EVER!

For weeks I was dying for banana bread (Bananas being my favorite fruit!) and I was talking to my mom about it and she said my oldest sister just send her a recipe for some. I freaked! So I got the recipe and got busy. After I made it, it was gone in less than an hour. I only got one piece, sadly. This was all last week, but I didn’t think of even posting it until some family friends brought over a huge case of over ripe bananas this morning. So that is my story, now go make some banana bread






 BANANA BREAD RECIPE:


 3 Large Ripe Bananas
 1 Cup Sugar
 1 Egg
 4 Tablespoons Butter, melted and cooled
 1 1/2 Cup Flour
 1 Teaspoon Salt
 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
 1/2 Cup Walnuts (Optional)
Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, mash banana; beat in sugar. Add egg and melted butter, mix well. Combine flour, salt, and baking soda; add to banana mixture, mixing just until moistened. Fold in nuts. Pour batter into lightly greased 9 x 5 loaf pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes
Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment